We recently posted on the Lenten guide that Christine Sine produced for last year. She has now updated the Easter guide for this year, and will be adding to it over the coming weeks.
The pdf guide is split into weeks covering the following the following areas:
- First Week of Lent: Journey into the Brokenness of Our Inner Selves
- Second Week of Lent: Journey into the Brokenness of Hunger
- Third Week of Lent: Journey into the Brokenness of Homelessness
- Fourth Week of Lent: Journey into the Brokenness of Creation
- Fifth Week of Lent: Journey into the Brokenness of God’s Family
- Holy Week: Journey from Palm Sunday to the Cross
It is very well written with each week firstly including a text written by Christine to reflect on. Then there is a challenge and questions to answer. This is the crux of the whole Lenten guide really, as it is this that could/should have an impact on you. It is both a mixture of actions (such as the challenge to live off $2 a day for food, or fast), and spiritual reflections (e.g. spending more time reading the bible).
I’m looking forward to going through this guide and seeing where it takes me.
Find more Easter resources
You can find extra free Easter stuff including sermons, cards, music, clip art, devotions and much more at the Easter page.
image by dtcchc.
2 thoughts on “Free Easter Lenten devotional guide”
Where is this lenten guide? Would like to download one to use for my family devotions over this lent season.
I do accept as true with all of the concepts you have offered in your post. They’re really convincing and can certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.