The Gospel Coalition has recently released Volume 34 (Issue 3) of their great magazine Themlios, the “International Journal for Pastors and Students of Theological and Religious Studies”.
With contributions from people such as D.A.Carson and Wayne Grudem you know this is going to be well written, and you can either read it online or download the pdf free.
Here is the contents of this issue:
- D.A. Carson | Editorial
- Carl Trueman | Minority Report: Lest We Forget
- Wayne Grudem | The Perspicuity of Scripture
- Dane C. Ortlund | Christocentrism: An Asymmetrical Trinitarianism?
- David VanDrunen | Bearing Sword in the State, Turning Cheek in the Church: A Reformed Two-Kingdoms Interpretation of Matthew 5:38–42
- Mark Rogers | “Deliver Us from the Evil One”: Martin Luther on Prayer
- Raymond C. Ortlund Jr. | Pastoral Pensées Power in Preaching: Delight (2 Corinthians 12:1–10), Part 3 of 3
- Book Reviews