Justin Taylor (from the Between Two Worlds blog) has recently highlighted a great free online Christian Magazine called Themelios. The latest version for April 2009 has just been released, but you can delve into the archives of approximately 100 copies as well
It’s bio is that “Themelios is an international evangelical theological journal that expounds and defends the historic Christian faith. Its primary audience is theological students and pastors, though scholars read it as well. It was formerly a print journal operated by RTSF/UCCF in the UK, and it became a digital journal operated by The Gospel Coalition in 2008.”
You can either read it online via HTML or iPaper, or download the PDF. Here is the table of contents, as you can see it covers some meaty subject matters!
- Editorial D.A. Carson
- Minority Report: A Lesson from Peter the Barber Carl Trueman
- The Embattled Bible: Four More Books Robert W. Yarbrough
- How Far Beyond Chicago? Assessing Recent Attempts to Reframe the Inerrancy Debate Jason S. Sexton
- Divine Retribution: A Forgotten Doctrine? Andrew Atherstone
- Calvinism and Missions: The Contested Relationship Revisited Kenneth J. Stewart
- Pastoral Pensées: Power in Preaching: Decide (1 Corinthians 2:1–5), Part 1 of 3 Raymond C. Ortlund Jr.
- Book Reviews