If you aren’t sure what exactly Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses believe then The Theology Program has a good selection of teaching resources available on iTunes. There are 8 sessions available in all covering:
- Are Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses Christian?
- What is the Mormon view of the Scripture?
- History of Joseph Smith
- What about the New World Translation?
- Why do Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that celebrating birthdays are wrong?
- Why don’t either believe in the Trinity?
- How are Christians to understand these beliefs?
This free resource was highlighted by Justin Taylor at the Between Two Worlds website.