Justin Taylor at the Gospel Coalition has recently published two articles based on asking several pastors or theologians what three essays or sermons they would highly recommend, possibly due to the impact it had on them.
Click on the header sections below to go to Justin Taylor’s article, or alternatively click though to the individual items below:
- R. V. G. Tasker, “The Biblical Doctrine of the Wrath of God“
- Martin Luther, “Two Kinds of Righteousness“
- George Orwell, “Politics and the English Language”
- J. Gresham Machen, “The Good Fight of Faith“
- Jonathan Edwards, “The Most High, A Prayer-Hearing God“
- John Chrysostom, “Homily 21, On Ephesians 6:1-4“
You can find the complete list at Justin Taylor’s blog, but I’ll be featuring more over the coming weeks so you are not overwhelmed! Also, Justin Taylor’s list includes some books that you need to pay for, so I’ll just be showing those that are free.